You are granted licence to use the Website and its content (software, texts, images, videos, sounds, graphics, etc., hereinafter referred to as “Content”). This means that you are personally authorised to load, display and execute the Website on your personal devices solely for the purposes of accessing the Content and any associated functions for your own needs. This license is non-exclusive, non-transferable and biding for as long as the Content is protected by copyright. You agree to not decompile, disassemble or seek to reconstitute the source codes in any way and to not copy, reproduce, circulate, sell, publish, or in any way exploit the Content – be it in part or in its entirety – except with formal and prior authorisation from Soutien de l’initiative Alumni for the Planet.
The Website, the functions that it grants access to, and its Content are made available as such. The organisation Soutien de l’initiative Alumni for the Planet will not guarantee that it is exempt from anomalies or that its functioning will not be interrupted.
The Website and the functions that it grants access to must be used in a reasonable and responsible way. Particularly, you agree to:
- Use the Website’s functions only for the purposes for which it was intended;
- Respect current legislation, public order and common decency.
You also agree to NOT:
- Collect personal data and/or constitute a database using data made available on or via the Website and, more generally, via any tool put at your disposal by the organisation Soutien de l’initiative Alumni for the Planet, especially for commercial use or any use contrary to your agreement (sending promotional material for offers, products or services by phone, fax, mail, email or unsolicited newsletters);
- Publish illegal or inappropriate content (political or religious opinions, content that infringes on a third party’s rights/right to privacy, etc.) online;
- Record and/or circulate, by any means, all or part of the online classes in which you take part, on pain of legal sanction;
- Publish or make accessible the answers to the exercises on any platform.
Disclaimer: this is a translation and only the original text will stand in case of legal action.